Are you a creative, motivated person with innovative ideas and a passion for gaming?
PlayVenture S.A. is a rapidly expanding online gaming company & software house.
Play Venture develops innovative (SaaS) gaming services around the world. We are currently looking for a talented:
We’re seeking to hire a 3D artist generalist that will be part of a team of creative people, developing games for the iGaming industry.
- As a 3d artist you will have a wide variety of responsibilities:
- Modeling and texturing photo-realistic 3d game assets, characters and environments.
- Designing and creating 2d content for games (UI elements, icons ect).
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent knowledge of 3d modeling and texturing programs(3d Studio Max, Softimage, ect.).
- A minimum of 2-5 years of professional 3d modeling and texturing, preferably in the games industry.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator with a strong visual sense.
- Knowledge of digital sculpting programs(Zbrush, Mudbox ect.).
- Being creative and finding solutions to aesthetic problems.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to take initiative, work within strict deadlines and have an eye for details.
- Ability to collaborate well with other artists and programmers and function well as part of a team.
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills and software.
- Great portfolio, featuring skills and recent projects.
Also will be appreciated:
- A strong educational background in the fields of Art.
- Knowledge of animation(2d/3d) & character rigging.
- Scripting and minor programming skills.
- Motion Graphics skills and knowledge of video editing programs(Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere).
The Company offers
A competitive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience into a fast growing environment.
Excellent working environment.