Are you a creative, motivated person with innovative ideas and a passion for gaming?
PlayVenture S.A. is a rapidly expanding online gaming company & software house.
Play Venture develops innovative (SaaS) gaming services around the world. We are currently looking for a talented:
Sales and Marketing Manager
As a Sales and Marketing Manager, you will be reporting directly to the Operations and Accounts Director, as well as working closely with the Sales and the Marketing team.
· Locate, develop, define, negotiate and closing business relationships as well as manage the existing ones.
· Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations, examining risks and potentials, estimating partners’ needs and goals.
· Close new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts, integrating contract requirements with business operations.
· Responsible for managing proposal development and client presentations and interaction.
· Master and maintain detailed knowledge of clients’ business, competition, and latest industry news and trends.
· Develop a deep understanding of the product offering, customer need, and competitive landscape.
· Day to day management of the sales accounts ensuring they are on track for achieving KPI’s.
· Update the CRM effectively with all appropriate data.
· Sending marketing emails to customers via the CRM.
· Managing the company’s social media accounts and posting relevant content.
· Making sure the company is Search Engine Optimized to maximize inbound sales opportunities.
• Preparing press releases, online & offline content
• Managing the production of marketing material, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters and DVDs
• Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
• Assist members of our sales team on calls with prospects when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product.
• Writing reports
• Crafting the strategy around the messaging and marketing for new product launches
· 1+ year of Sales and Marketing experience.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Italian (mainly) and English.
· Good teamwork skills
· Sales experience in igaming and ability to consistently hit targets will be considered as an advantage.
· Experience in both “face-to-face” and “non face-to-face” customer sales.
· Business contacts in the igaming industry will be considered as an asset.
· Record of successfully working through ambiguity and complexity.
· Proven high level achievement against quota and experience selling software solutions to executive level customers in the high-tech industry.
· Highly motivated with a genuine drive to succeed.
· Bachelor’s level degree or equivalent experience in Finance or Business Administration or Marketing.
· Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite
· Hold a valid driving license and be in a position to travel.
· Have fulfilled military obligations – applies to male candidates.
A competitive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience into a fast growing environment. Excellent working environment. All applications are considered as strictly confidential. Applicants should be very professional, trustworthy, reliable and creative to fulfill tasks assigned. The company will only contact candidates with applications that meet the required qualifications.
We currently have a new opportunity as we are looking for an experienced Unity3D Developer (full time), that will be a member of our Scrum team in Athens and will be tasked to develop games for the i-gaming industry.
- Develop new games and maintain code base of existing ones
- Contribute to all phases and parts of the software development lifecycle, including analysis, design and architecture, implementation, unit testing
- Design and architect plugins in Unity with minimal code base alterations
- Applying optimization techniques, targeting low and mid-range hardware
- Produce and maintain technical documentation
- Communicate and work effectively with other developers (Unity – Backend) and artists in Scrum team
Qualifications and mandatory experience
- Minimum 3+ years of game development with Unity3D engine with C#
- Proven experience developing with UnityEngine 5.x, and at least one published game for iOS / Android / Windows
- Proven experience with asset bundle mechanisms, handling of multiple assets variations and/or huge amount of assets (>10GB)
- Strong knowledge of object oriented programming and best practices / patterns
- Knowledge of the new UI system introduced in Unity 4.6
- Experience with WebSockets
- Experience with Git version control system and SourceTree
Skills to be considered a plus:
- Knowledge of REST API
- Knowledge of Unity Editor API and ability to create tools for 3D artists / animators
- Knowledge of a dependency injection / inversion of control framework, such as Zenject or StrangeloC
- Optimization of existing built tools in Unity
- Prior experience developing sports and/or gambling games
- Experience with iOS / Android apps
- Scrum principles and working with Jira project management tool
- Education B.S. in Computer Science, Information Systems
We’re seeking to hire a 3D artist generalist that will be part of a team of creative people, developing games for the iGaming industry.
- As a 3d artist you will have a wide variety of responsibilities:
- Modeling and texturing photo-realistic 3d game assets, characters and environments.
- Lighting game scenes in Unity3d.
- Designing and creating 2d content for games (UI elements, icons ect).
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent knowledge of 3d modeling and texturing programs(3d Studio Max, Softimage, ect.).
- A minimum of 2-5 years of professional 3d modeling and texturing, preferably in the games industry.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator with a strong visual sense.
- Knowledge of digital sculpting programs(Zbrush, Mudbox ect.).
- Knowledge and experience in Unity3d.
- Being creative and finding solutions to aesthetic problems.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to take initiative, work within strict deadlines and have an eye for details.
- Ability to collaborate well with other artists and programmers and function well as part of a team.
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills and software.
- Great portfolio, featuring skills and recent projects.
Also will be appreciated:
- A strong educational background in the fields of Art.
- Knowledge of animation(2d/3d) & character rigging.
- Scripting and minor programming skills.
- Motion Graphics skills and knowledge of video editing programs(Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere).
The Company offers
A competitive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience into a fast growing environment.
Excellent working environment.
Web Designer / Developer
If you are passionate about art we have an exciting opportunity as we are looking for a Web Designer, that will be part of our Scrum team in Athens
– Design prototypes, user interfaces and assets for existing and new games from concept to production
– Create, update and maintain graphic elements and content of our corporate websites
– Preparation of marketing material (such as design brochures, leaflets, product presentations, company cards)
– Creation of landing pages for company products
– Setup Google Analytics for our corporate websites and landing pages
– Work on multiple projects concurrently with attention to detail
Qualifications (Required Skills & Experience)
– At least 3 years professional experience of digital design and a strong portfolio
– Highly experienced with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator and Photoshop)
– Working knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and Worpress CMS
– Experience with responsive design for mobile devices
– Strong sense of design layout, UI / UX trends and beautiful typography
Skills to be considered a plus
– Experienced with betting and gambling games
– Prototypes creation with Adobe Experience Design
– Video editing with Adobe Premiere
Attributes that we are looking for in a successful candidate
– English both spoken and written
– Self-motivated and good attention to detail.
– Strong analytical skills with ability to contribute in problem solving.
– Team player
– Ability to handle multiple tasks
– Ability to extend existing systems and code base
– Ability to meet assigned deadlines
– Good teamwork skills
– Highly motivated with a genuine drive to succeed
– Have fulfilled military obligations – applies to male candidates
BSc in Graphics Arts / Design
– A competitive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience into a fast growing environment
– Excellent working environment
All applications are considered as strictly confidential. Applicants should be very professional, trustworthy, reliable and creative to fulfill tasks assigned. The company will only contact candidates with applications that meet the required qualifications.